Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU SET UP THE EQUIPMENT?
Some items are set up by our team. All other items are delivered in a neat pile for you to set up. Should you want something set up by our team, it is essential that you let us know when booking so we can book this in so we can ensure our drivers delivery schedule has the extra time factored in. An additional fee will be applied to cover the labour time, and this can be discussed with our booking team.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept EFT and ATM deposits. Payment needs to be made in full to secure your booking.
DO YOU OFFER DEALS IF WE HIRE MORE THAN ONE ITEM?
FunSa has low prices for party hire equipment. However, if you are hiring multiple items we may still be able to offer a slight discount. Package discounts depend on the products your hire, the availability of the products and the time of year. We do have packages for commonly hired items.
HOW LONG DOES HIRE LAST FOR?
Hire of our items are for the day. If you require the equipment for multiple days, please let us know and we will discount the additional days for you.
HOW DOES DELIVERY WORK?
FunSa offers a delivery service for all of our products. We try to offer the cheapest delivery fee as possible. The fee will vary depending on your location and the amount of equipment that needs to be delivered. Please email and we will advise the price for the delivery of your chosen items.
We deliver all items in a neat pile at ground level in one location. Extra charges may apply if:
- You wish for your furniture to be taken beyond ground level of a building.
- Your event space is more than 20m from where our vehicle can pull up (e.g in a shopping centre which is 100m away from the loading dock, or a park picnic area that is far away from where we can enter.)
- If your furniture needs to pass through stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep decent.
- If you require a large quantity of furniture, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
- If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-4pm. (e.g night pick up, early morning delivery.)
- If you require a specific delivery time and cannot accept the delivery between the hours of 9am-4pm.
If this information is not told to us at the time of booking, the driver may refuse to deliver the equipment or extra charges may be incurred.
FunSA offers products in Durban & Ballito. Our head office is located in Ballito .
Pick up of our party hire products in Ballito is available from 33 Leguna Seca, Lee Barns Boulevard, Ballito, if you would like to save yourself the delivery fee. Collection must be pre arranged with our team . Weekend collection is not available. You must have a suitable vehicle to pick up the goods in. If our team deem your vehicle to be unsafe to transport our products or too small, then a member of our team may be required to deliver your products to you for a fee.
Delivery of our equipment is typically done between the hours of 9am-4pm, 7 days a week. If you require your equipment to be delivered at a specific time, please notify our team. Additional charges may apply. If you require a delivery time outside of our normal business hours, please call or email and we will try our best to arrange it for you. An additional fee may apply.
Someone over the age of 18 years old must be present on the day of delivery to accept the delivery and sign an equipment hire contract.